Friday, April 1, 2011

Shifting Gears

I am thoroughly enjoying looking through other peoples blogs. Honestly I think I have an addiction, or maybe its considered stalking? Is there such a thing as blog stalking? Well, if there is I'm totally guilty.
Tonight I was going to play around with the appearance of my own blog, but instead found myself aimlessly surfing around the blog world looking for some neat ideas, recipes and a few chuckles. I found what I was looking for and then some. It was nice to shift gears and just "surf" without any rhyme or reason. Seriously, you people out there with your blogs are incredible, and have done a wonderful job at keeping me occupied tonight! 

So without further ado here is what I am going to post tonight - a list of some of the wonderful little treasures I came upon while poking around:

Peeps Pops from i am baker
Birthday Pancakes - hint, hint my big day is Sunday!
Awesome Pom Pom garland - perfect for Punkin Heads birthday bash
Great Giveaway on Oopsey Daisy's blog - LOVING this
A few fun activities to try with Punkin
Mmmmm - this strawberry salad is right up my alley!
Who doesnt love chicken tacos?

Ok, ok Ill spare you all the links to the other 500,000 things that made me smile. I just dont have the time, or the energy tonight to post them all :)

Off to bed I go - its going to be a long weekend of celebrating my 30th birthday and I need my rest. Being out on the town tomorrow night is going to take alot out of this girl, I'm just not 20 anymore!!

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Care to Share?