Sunday, July 17, 2011

I'm BACK! And here with me is....

The New and Improved Punkin' Heads and Dooda Loo's!

Thanks so much to Tara of PIP Designs not only for creating a fabulous design, but for putting up with me (not always an easy task!). She was great to work with, quick to respond to all my questions, and quite timely with getting things done. I couldn't be happier with the way things came out. So if any of you need any design work done, I highly recommend you contact her!

Another new feature...the blog now has a facebook page! See that cute little grey facebook button to the right of this post? Click it! I literally just set it up tonight, and its pretty boring right now, but I'm hoping you guys will help me fill that plain wall with some good material :) Pretty please?

I'm hoping to use it to post ideas on recipes, crafts and links to alot of the coupons that many of you are always asking me for. And feel free to post ideas or questions you may have as well.

So, now that I have a pretty, pink, new blog to work around, I suppose I should start using it. Over the next few days I will be editing the pages and moving things around a bit. Please bear with me while I torture myself with this process!! And hopefully by mid-week Ill have a new post up.  Its been awhile, between work, vacation, and plain old life getting in the way I put the blog on the back burner. I know, excuses, excuses. Suppose I should just shut up and get to work already!

In the meantime, how do you like the new design and layout?

No comments:

Care to Share?