Monday, August 29, 2011

Miss Mommy's Tuesday 10

It's Tuesday!

That means:
1. You made it through Monday, and
2. It's Miss Mommy's first Tuesday 10!


Miss Mommy


So what are my 10 favorite things for this week?

Take a peek...

10. Snickers! I've been on a kick since I made these the other night.

















9. Sheep that make funny faces!
















8. Babies dancing on their Pepere's feet.
{it's like looking back 28 years to when I used to do this with my dad, melts my heart!}
















7. Awww...the cuteness!
















6. Being "that" family at a restaurant {her Pepere brings it out in her!}
















5. Because #6 wasn't enough restaurant goofiness...
Her Dada used to make food sculptures at the dining hall in college, she got his genes!
















4. First Place ribbons, especially when the winning photo is of your daughter :)
















3. Maddy's "Cheese" face - you just have to laugh!
















2. Puddle jumping! No matter how small the puddle.
















And the number 1 thing that has made me smile this week?

The moments of sheer bliss that I get to spend with my Punkin!



What are your top 10 favorite things this week?

6 comments:

Nicole Wellon {evieLu} said...

Thanks for linking up Katie!. I love this post - it made me smile :)

Chaos and Coffee said...

Well if she isn't the cutest little thing! LOVE that gorgeous red hair, I am jealous. Love your sweet blog!

Mami en construcción said...

Awwww what cute little girl!!!
This post made me smile!! I love it!

Mrs. Pancakes said...

Awww...that's awesome list that you have:-)

E @ Act Fast Chef said...

Love that funny sheep face :) And your cute punkin!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Your little lady is so adorbs!

Care to Share?